Our new hospital facility will be located off of I-90, Exit 25. For more information please contact Jim Grafton at:
(425) 831-2300 ext. 140.
The new Snoqualmie Valley Hospital facility will feature expanded facilities for inpatients and outpatients including the following:
- Attractive, single-occupancy inpatient rooms
- Expanded emergency, diagnostic imaging, physical therapy and clinic facilities
- Energy efficient, environmentally responsible design
- Education facilities and meeting rooms
- The process of planning and designing the new building is well underway. The hospital expects to occupy the new facility in early 2014.
Hospital District on the Move
Presented by Rodger McCollum, CEO
Click to Watch
“Seeing the actual site – where the front door will be, the parking lot, the view – made it that much more of a reality. I am so excited by how quickly the whole process is moving.” – Heidi Gerber
“Love the location of the hospital site.” – Carol Waters